What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - MasiekRozpruwacz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Alonso Sharp

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID:

The date when this happened: 05/12/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: I have attended the Court event that was happening between 6-7PM irl UK time. Out of nowhere the server needed a restart and I didnt have enough time to place my vehicle back into the garage.

Link to any evidence:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/757954693753471061/785215460697178122/unknown.png
Lost items and total value of compensation: Combat pistol. 19 Pistol ammo. 9 Lockpicks. All ad up to a total value of 5500 for the lockpicks and another 40k for the pistol.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Steam ID : 76561198886369911/

Hello @MasiekRozpruwacz

Thank you for your patience with this Compensation Request. 

First and foremost have you checked the inventory of your vehicle since that restart to see whether or not the items were inside of the vehicle? 

If so, secondly, do you happen to have any more proof of you putting these items into your vehicle and then returning later to them not being there? Long shot, I know. It's difficult for us to compensate items when we're unable to verify that you did in fact lose them. 

Unfortunately, I don't have footage of it happening or any more proof because I use the NVIDIA Shadowplayer and have it set to 5 minute max. It took the server a lot longer to get back up running after the restart because I think the server was getting updated. So I didn't bother to record since it wouldn't have recorded any GTA  footage. Is there any chance I can still get my pistol back? I wouldn't bother with a compensation request if I was lying seriously.

Hello @MasiekRozpruwacz

Once again I'd like to thank you for your patience in regard tot his Compensation Request. It's greatly appreciated. 

Unfortunately, as it stands with the current evidence you have submitted the Compensation Request Criteria has not been met therefore we are unable to compensate you any items today because we are unable to verify in it's entirety that you did in fact lose the items. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Happy Holidays!

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back