What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Matias Cano - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GENERALLL

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Matias Cano

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199420007649

Character ID: --

The date when this happened: 04/19/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: After my car was scrapped, a lawyer (Anothony) suggested me to contact them and submit a compensation request. It was denied as false. The policeman lacked concrete evidence that I was operating my car. I wasn't even allowed to speak in the cells by Constable Connoards. I made an effort to clarify that my friend was driving. Even my lawyer saw the video and could see that I wasn't driving. The bentayga cost no more than 700k. There's more footage. As you can see the corrupt officer didn't even want to speak about it

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/152hnF5TNPxi0r/d13373sIUYzR?invite=cr-MSxvVWEsMTU3MTE1MTQ3LA

Lost items and total value of compensation: 700K

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Matias Cano

Thank you for putting this compensation request in, unfortunately your request today will be DENIED for the following reason…

This is primarily an RP issue, and will have to be taken up between yourself, a solicitor and the Police in character, the items have been lost in RP and as such any actions for this must be done in RP.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back