What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Matty -The China Guy (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty -The China Guy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name: Matty
Steam ID: 76561198147443484
Date this happened: 21/05/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: So, I realised that I never had quilins in my garage, so I went and bought 2 of them (black and green hex). I then flew to the airport to check if I still had them and they weren't in the garage, so, I went back to the car shop and bought yet another one (black one) and checked at the garage that I stored it at, and it wasnt there.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/rkLCbIwaq2Y?t=95
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 3 quilins - Black, Green Hex, Black : 450,000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a bug that vehicles you put in your garage aren’t available til restart, checked ur stats page and it says u hav 3 quillins (see image), just check after restart if they are in your garage (you can also only see the first 20 vehicles you purchased).

99158195-43EE-4C51-A993-8D2185068880.png

Its a bug that vehicles you put in your garage aren’t available til restart, checked ur stats page and it says u hav 3 quillins (see image), just check after restart if they are in your garage (you can also only see the first 20 vehicles you purchased).

View attachment 10322
Oh ok, but isnt there a cap of 20 land vehicles in my garage? What would happen to the 21st vehicle? Just disappear?

Denied

There is currently the issue of buying vehicles and putting them away in the same restart will result in them not appearing in the garage until after restart, and there is also the limit of 20 vehicles which if you delete a vehicle you do not want that will free the slot and whatever vehicle you just bought and put away should then show after restart if it was bought that restart.

@joshlugg In future do not post on compensation requests, you may PM either party with information but do not make a post on a thread that is not your own or that you are not actively involved with unless you are in which case only post additional information that adds to the request.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back