What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Michael Hardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Hardie

1. In-game Name: Michael Hardie
  2. Steam ID: 76561198150309267
  3. Date this happened: 24/03/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: Hi, At roughly 10:40AM UK time, I was taking off my Orca when a guy crashed into a heli above me at the airport. Both their wreckage's came down and exploded my chopper injuring us all. There was no role play during this incident. Once the medics arrived roleplay was resumed but it was a bit ridiculous. Someone admitted fault which I got a screenshot of. I nearly forgot to get the evidence which is why the screenshot is of me leaving the airport as I tabbed up the chat to find the guy admitting fault. I understand that my evidence isn't great but if the Orca could be replaced that would be splendid!
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150309267/screenshot/1007025121536169643
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1x Orca Heli (£500,000)
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

DECLINED

Dear @Michael Hardie - Im afraid that your screenshot doesnt really show us anything, other than you're driving a Hemmt Box. But nevertheless, you did not loose anything. The helicopter blew up and will be in your garage after server restart which incurs at 16:00 UK time. 

Please only use the compensation requests if you have actually lost items, if you've bled out for example. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back