What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Mike-Borris Vagin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-Borris Vagin

Drug Lord
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Mike-Borris Vagin

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197995309037

Character ID: 37101

The date when this happened: 10/16/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was on my way to an "emergency" meeting with the gang, where after the meeting we were going to execute a member. I was already stressed as f*** because there was a lot going on. Me and Isak just got back to turf, after searching for the loot at the ongoing event. I go to my storage container to get ready and ready for the execution, as Isak calls me to tell me to hurry. When I go into my storage container, I struggle to decide what I want to bring as a weapon to use. In the rush, I take my revolver and decide to also take my mara-engraved m1911. Don't even think about putting what I'm already wearing into storage. I didn't even think about the fact that I didn't have a bag on me. And shouldn't be able to carry that many guns at once.
I am then stressing to my house, with a msg from Isak saying : Are u comming ... that stressed me even more. I dont even awnser the message... rush in my house to change cloathing. My phones rings aswell when im about to change. When i put on a new outfit. My Revolver and Mara engraved falls out of my pocket. Because of lack of space. I do not notis this at all because of the stress. The text notification that shows Minus (gear dropped) does also hide behind my telephone. So i rush out of my house to get to the meeting leaving the box with my 2 guns on the floor in my appartment without notice that the box was there at all.
After the meeting, when i first notice that i miss my mara engraved. I rush down to my storage again to check if it was there and so to my house when i realise what probably did happen. In hope of finding the gun on the floor in my house.
Going in and out of the house to check multiple times in hope of being lucky.

Reason for so late request. Its because i had a really busy week with some personal issues. So have not been as much around this week

Why i think i should be compensated?
Because i should not be able to carry so many guns at once. And thats the rason they fall on the ground when i pick a new outfit.
+ That i theoretically should be able to find the box in my house again.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Revolver and 1 Mara Engraved m1911

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there @Mike-Borris Vagin

As you mention yourself the 2 guns would have dropped due to lack of space and as you left them on the ground this would therefor fall under User Error. Do though keep in mind that these compensations are done on a case-by-case basis and therefore do not be frightened to put in a compensation request in the future if a similar scenario takes place.

Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back