What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Mike San (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Sano

In-game Name: Mike Sano
Steam ID: 76561198366590276
Date this happened: 05/03/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: So i Robbed this guy and stole his truck full of blood diamonds however the server restarted and i lost it all. The screen shot below was taken 2 mins before the restart and you can see from where i was and how much money i have in game, i didn't get the sell the diamonds. sorry I didn't post this on the day but i had a problem with the forums and it wouldn't let me access it.
Link to any evidence:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/924799641878154250/DCC66732A0284E5AE6CE3155211FEA638B325E4B/
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Virtual
- Blood Diamond x 102 [£1,530,000]
== Virtual Total: £1,530,000

Gear

Vehicle
- HEMTT Box x 1 [£550,000 / £275,000]
== Vehicle Total: £550,000 / £275,000

Total: £2,080,000 / £1,805,000

I don't know if the HEMTT Box will count but I added it anyway
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Mike Sano. Was this a scheduled restart ?

@Mike Sano

Well you are saying this: "The screen shot below was taken 2 mins before the restart ".

At what time did this happen on server 2 ? 
A certain time would be great. i.e. 2:45 PM or Between 1am and 2am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Refused

Alright @Mike Sano, now i have done some digging but i cant  seem to find anything to back this up. 
So i am sorry to inform you that the compensation request have been refused due to lack of evidence on the matter. Please have a read of the evidence rules and guidelines to ensure that you understand it for the future.

EVIDENCE RULES / GUIDELINES

In the event of compensation request due to death, 'in addition' to the above guidelines, we require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:

1. Short lead up to the incident.
  2. The incident itself.
  3. The death.
  4. Bleeding out to death and re-spawning or server kick (Demonstrates no revive or friend picking up weapons etc)
  5. Y, player or vehicle inventory contents (if claiming).
Edited or cut videos that do not show the above will not be accepted. 

Please provide a detailed itemised list (in the "Lost items and total value of compensation" section) of every item you are asking compensation for.
Please note that there must be video evidence of the item; items stored in the backpack cannot be compensated for unless they feature in the uncut video.

In the event of a kick, please try and provide a rough time or window so we can check if this was a mass kick.

i.e. 2:45 PM or Between 1am and 2am

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back