What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Mint (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint

In-game Name: Mint
Steam ID: 76561198327872592
Date this happened: 19/09/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Hacker came in and blew me up
Link to any evidence:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/491359503200288770/491739595898093588/unknown.png
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Mp5 (25000) 3 9mm mags (350 x 3) back pack (2500) (mask DLC) (vest 3750) rook ( 12500)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Do you have any additional evidence showing what gear you have on you as a person?

No sir i dont how i can proove it more to be honest from this day im taking screenshots of my loadouts just to verify if this happens again this happened to me mulitple times to be honest but i only weant to be compenstaeed on this one 

With hacker attacks we are very lenient with issuing compensation. We generally accept a minimum amount of evidence however we still require SOME evidence. Unfortunatelly I cannot see anything on the screenshot provided. No gear, no person no nothing.

What I recommend if you cannot record is when something simular happens come to teamspeak. Since everytime something like this happens people their gear is being set back. So for now unfortunately I need to denie this request. 

Compensation Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back