What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Mister - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Door Knob of a Man

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198059020991

The date when this happened: 04/07/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: This was the Hacker that happened on 7th april about 22:20. I do not have evidence but I was told that u can still put a request in.
I only care about my gun and silencer.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Katiba + 6.5 silencer = 160k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

I did die in a gunfight. It was over, we were about to get everyone to a medic but the hacker deleted all the gear and killed the rest.

@Mister,

Unfortunately your situation is a case of hypotheticals. In terms of it is a "if this did not happen x would have happened". Unfortunately we do not issue compensation for these sorts of situations. If it was the case that you had in-fact been killed by the hacker then this request would have taken a different stance, however, there is nothing to indicate that there was a 100% chance of you being revived by the medics. Also please for future reference, do not exclude these details as the way in which you have worded your request makes it seem that you were killed by a hacker, when this was not the case. As a result of the aforementioned I will be declining this compensation request.

Sorry for any inconveniance which this situation may have caused.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back