What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - mmertkol - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmertkol

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Gustavo Mendes

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199468291875

Character ID: 89840

The date when this happened: 08/21/02

Please provide full detail and evidence: My mate was playing Blackjack for me and entered the game too late resulting in the dealer taking our money without dealing us any cards.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/19Bhdail4no--C/d1337m54SXK9?invite=cr-MSw1aEEsMTgwMTE4NTEzLA

Lost items and total value of compensation: 100k chips

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

I deleted my clips because I ran out of space so the footage went with it but io believe phoenix saw it.

Clips that are uploaded to Medal usually do not take up space on your system, unfortunately, without being able to access the clip there is no way for us to process the request, as stated in the compensation request guide

ALL COMPENSATION REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE EVIDENCE/PROOF OF ITEMS YOU ARE SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR. ANY COMPENSATION REQUESTS LACKING EVIDENCE WILL BE DENIED.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back