What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Mo Escobar - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Escobar

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Dionte Costello

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199099229136

The date when this happened: 08/28/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I'm currently without a house in the city and as a result i've been storing my items within my vehicles which are parked at either city hall or impound garage.

After 2000 hours storm on 27/08/2021. I placed my standard pistol into my Evo X at impound where i thereafter parked it.

Logged out of the city later that evening and returned this morning about 1030 hours 28/08/2021 and my pistol is gone.

This has happened to me before when placing items in and out of my boot after a storm, they have gone missing.

I have attached footage of when i had the pistol last night and this morning without the pistol in any of my vehicles.

I'm hoping this evidences my standard pistol being missing.

I was not robbed, did not leave my vehicles unattended and they are not stored anywhere else.

If logs could be checked, this would confirm the above.

Thanks

Link to any evidence:

with 27082021 - https://youtu.be/oSCCHrkG0O0

without 28082021 - https://youtu.be/J1qVqpC-L2E
Lost items and total value of compensation: Standard Pistol - 150/200k?

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. @Mo Escobar
After reviewing the evidence provided, I see you moving the pistol from your vehicle inventory into your own, followed by the next video, showing the item no longer being in either.
Unfortunately this only proves that you no longer possess the item, not that it was lost due to a bug or any other reasons making you eligible for compensation.

Since the evidence does not show the item being lost due to a bug, neither of it is sufficient to claim compensation.

I'll leave this for another 48h - if you are able to provide sufficient evidence by then, I'll happily reimburse you. 
If not, then unfortunately I cannot help you any further.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mo EscobarUnfortunately due to insufficient evidence this request will have to be denied.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back