What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - mouldykipper (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

INS Alfie Kipper

Cheshire, United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Nort
In-game Name: [SCF]Alfie[T]
Steam ID: 76561198116535961
Date this happened: 15/01/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: So i was going to sell 20 uranium in my mohawk and 10 in my inventory, I was flying off from the airport and i was kicked from the server, for an issue that wasn't my fault.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/mOMUMOCsTyI
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 30Refined uranium @ £21k/e = £630k
1 Full Fuel Can @ £850

Total = £630,850

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the video and i don't see the helicopter or what you carry on it, and also that how you kicked from the server.
Can you please provide another video that show what you carry in the helicopter and the time you got kicked from the server.

I watched the video and i don't see the helicopter or what you carry on it, and also that how you kicked from the server.
Can you please provide another video that show what you carry in the helicopter and the time you got kicked from the server.
Hmm alright, I must've been the biggest idiot and uploaded the wrong one.. Ill get it for you. I did aswell.. Damn it I was too tired ill have to upload the correct one sorry.. Im sure I checked though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You're going to have to close it as my video is corrupted. Im sorry for the inconvenience. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back