What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Mr Kittens (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittens Montana

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name: OG Kittens Montana
Steam ID: 76561198065675702
Date this happened: 15/04/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Time was around 2:50am. My friend Brick just brought a blackfish from Con Air so we decided to go launder the cash however he doesn't own the skills to get 50% more. He passes me over the money i run into Laundering and launder the cash as i do the cash comes into my account as 11,6m. and i instantly get kicked off the game. i log in and spawn at airport not wanting to be seen as teleporting and i check my Y menu / Bank for the cash however it isn't there and i only have 5m. If it is possible to either get the Cash stack back or the Cash itself back this will be much appreciated. Also i feel this is a major bug and it might need to be sorted asap.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYsWquD0nLE&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 7748770 * 1.5 = 11623155 / 11.6 Million
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Mr Kittens we need video from your perspective to see that you actually laundered the cash and that you then got kicked. Without this, we can not issue any compensation.

@Mr Kittens we need video from your perspective to see that you actually laundered the cash and that you then got kicked. Without this, we can not issue any compensation.
well fatty rip cause i didn't record it didn't think i would get kicked. u can check my money graph and notice i don't have the money. 

After checking my video timestamps the kick happened at 03:16:46. I can also provide video from before/after this happened (from my perspective ofc) if that would help, but frankly I would hope the server keeps some kind of log when it kicks someone for receiving too much money.

Without a video from your POV we can not accept your request. 

Compensation request rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back