What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - MrPugtastic (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Morpurgo

In-game Name: Michael Morpurgo
Steam ID: 76561198151106220
Date this happened: 06/25/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was AFK for about 3 minutes when in my recording, I was deliberately hit by a car in the greenzone at Kavala hospital, somehow it killed me properly. Later my friend was hit by the same car and it killed him too, we do not know his name. I wasn't too bothered because the medics came quickly, however, the server lagged out and I was kicked from the game - my friend was revived and kept his gear in time but I was not. Believe it or not, there was also a suppressed Katiba which I had in my bag after a gunfight at the Drug Dealer, it's in the video but not proven to be on my person - as you can see in the katiba clip, my friend is down that's the reason we are at the hospital in the first place which I hope shows that I hadn't stored it, lost it or otherwise.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZL-RJq5AU&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: All for Half price :)
Rahim 7.62 - ~80k?
7.62 suppressor - 80k
mask - 17.5k
khalia - 10k
rook - 12.5k
bipod - ~10k
(katiba + suppressor) - 150k
other(clothes etc.) - 20k
Total - 380k (with katiba)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @MrPugtastic

Sorry to see the VMD.

I understand you could not see the VDM'ers name, but your friend who came over to assist you was standing next to him. Does he perhaps have a recording which captures the perpetrator's name, or can he remember the name? Under normal circumstances, we will require a report against the VDM'er. 

Hi @MrPugtastic

Sorry to see the VMD.

I understand you could not see the VDM'ers name, but your friend who came over to assist you was standing next to him. Does he perhaps have a recording which captures the perpetrator's name, or can he remember the name? Under normal circumstances, we will require a report against the VDM'er. 
I know that he does not record, as far as remembering the name, I'd doubt it but will ask. If we do not get a name, what would happen?

I know that he does not record, as far as remembering the name, I'd doubt it but will ask. If we do not get a name, what would happen?
  • VDM/RDM (Please link your player report thread - We need evidence to process) 

Whilst it may seem harsh, it's the player's responsibility to report VDM/RDM prior to making a compensation request. From the video you've shown, your friend, who was also VDM'd should have been able to identify the guy and file a report. 

• VDM/RDM (Please link your player report thread - We need evidence to process) 

Whilst it may seem harsh, it's the player's responsibility to report VDM/RDM prior to making a compensation request. From the video you've shown, your friend, who was also VDM'd should have been able to identify the guy and file a report. 
I am sorry to say that he neither has the name recorded or remembers it. My friend, apparently, wasn't aware that the hobo next to him was the one who did it until he drove over him as well.

Edit: The issue was the fact that the VDM killed us and then the server went down, not the VDM itself. Had the VDM script been working then no gear would've been lost. The main reason any gear was lost was server/arma issues.

@MrPugtastic Even due to a server crash, if the reason for death is VDM we'd still need a report against the player.

However. I can see this is legit and on this occasion as a gesture of goodwill, I will accept the request. I can't, however, comp you for the Katiba sadly.

160K | Rahim 7.62 160K | 7.62 suppressor75K | mask20K | khalia25k | rook15K | bipod(katiba + suppressor) - 150k40K | other(clothes etc.) - 20k
495K | SUBTOTAL
50% Discount
247K TOTAL

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back