What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - MrSnuffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuffles

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
In-game Name: Mr. Snuffles
Steam ID: 76561198389566408
Date this happened: 28/10/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I flew down to launder some stacks of cash when the server either restarted or crashed, and I lost the laundered money.
Link to any evidence:

https://plays.tv/video/5bd6175d655fb14a5e/rip
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1.921.000 in stacks of cash. Multiplied with the lansky skill, that would end up in 2.881.500 in laundered cash.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hi @MrSnuffles - when did this happen today servertime? Also, any potential compensation would be without your multiplier perk if it comes to that. So only the base amount would be comped. 

Secondly, I'd need to see the part where you log back in where you realise that you not have the cash on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @MrSnuffles

After having reviewed your footage and the checking the issues we had with Daylight Savings Time yesterday, we've agreed to compensate you. 

Compensation Granted:

Total Value:  [SIZE=14pt]£1,920,000[/SIZE]

SteamID: 76561198389566408

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back