What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - NannoTech (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NannoTech

In-game Name: NannoTech
Steam ID: 76561198354565523
Date this happened: 17/03/17
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: i was driving and crashed my hemmit box when i repaired it the truck flung round and killed me and this was before server restart so i could do nothing about it. Also i have no evidence of this but i can have someone in game testify that i was driving with 500k on me and just died i was going 10km/h and died with all my money
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV9q-3hGp3A&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: carrier rig tropic, combat fatigues tropic the combat helmet all worth around £20,000 or 25k i am unsure and am unable to get on arma soon.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello @NannoTech. From the evidence you have provided you are only elegible for compensation for your clothing/backpack totalling £17,500. I managed to pause the video the last time you pulled up the Y menu before you died. It says that you had £0 on you. If this was another incident, please look for any evidence of this and make another compensation request. 

173ebbac6200e6e26081b94705cae66b.png

1a7d79dcf41d807d0e42958ff0ae7d92.png

As for this request, COMPENSATION REQUEST ACCEPTED

£17,500

Please be patient as only some members of staff are able to issue the compensation
Locked & Moved

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back