What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Nebb - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neb

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Neb Yahontov

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198291545792

The date when this happened: 23/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: So A Glitch happend when i bought i car i was setting up for a week then this person runs upto the wheel while im there and tries to rob it i say hard luck but it didnt take money from me so i offer to pay him hes says nah i take a comp request i see nothing wrong with offering to pay him but he says he will just use a comp i think for the money , but he did it for the car so i go around upgrade the car prob about 50k and then a comp req at night comes through and the guy takes the car off me i set up this deal for ages then he trys to rob it and takes the car i feel that hes been deceiving and tried to rob this car then i offer to pay he then he says he will comp the money no he just does the car instead

Link to any evidence:
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
Lost items and total value of compensation: Db9 and 50k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Nebb

To try understand your issue abit better; 

- You saved up for a vehicle, went to purchase hit. Bought it but someone next to you ended up buying it instead? 

Is that the just of it or am I misreading what you wrote? 

No I saved up and went with a guy who was selling the db9 to mosleys he said 120k for it i went ok did a bit of rp with the dealer he said ok ive put it up i went ok thx he said its up for 120k the guy said damn jumped off the stairs went ill have that then i was quicker to the circle then him but he payed for it i then said hard luck lad but do u want me to comp he said nah ill do a request i said ok he then did it for the car i was buying even tho i tried to work it out

i set the price dealer and everything he was just loitering and hear it was selling and ran to steal it off me 

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, to verify so I understand fully. @Nebb

You were discussing with a car dealer about buying the DB9 - He then put it up for sale in the shop and both you and another guy went to buy it. The other guy got the car, you didn't but you also lost money? 

I lost some money yes but i was the one buying the car the other guy was just a random u was in the dealership with us and heard me talking to the dealer and heard the price so he ran to get it but i was quicker i lost some money and i lost the car 

he was in no way involved with the sale he just tried to steal the car bc it was a good deal 

all i want is the car back

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright @Nebb

I now understand and have been made aware of a similar compensation request made a few days ago regarding this exact situation.

Essentially what happened was somebody else purchased the vehicle first and the money was subtracted from his account. 
You then purchased the vehicle (after it had already been purchased) but the money was never subtracted from your account. 

Therefore, because of this reason there is nothing to compensate for you today since you lost nothing and was too slow in regard to the purchase of said vehicle. 
You can read the other Compensation Request: HERE

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back