What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Neovo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neovo

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Tommy Delta

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198099597591

The date when this happened: 03/30/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: early hours of the morning a guy came up to me with what looked like an AK. told me to put my hands up which i did and then shot and killed me anyway. he then teleported away. i think he mightve got banned but i didnt see his name. someone took me to the hospital but it was bugged and i just bled out in the hospital because i couldnt get to a bed due to the bug.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 75k cash and random items i dont care about.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Neovo

You have 24h to reply to this post with any evidence you have so we can proceed with this Compensation Request ,other wise it will be closed i'm afraid.

0 video evidence. is there no kill logs? whoever did it im pretty sure got banned soon after, so if the names match then thats all i have.

will,i can see the name for the person who killed you, and also he got banned, so what you saying is confermed to me at this point, exept what you lost the 75 k

i need proof that yo was have this on you when y got killed.

i hope you understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since some time has passed and there has been no additional evidence of the lost items / the situation, I'm afraid there is not much we can do.

Please keep in mind for future reference when opening a compensation request, the following is very important: ALL COMPENSATION REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE EVIDENCE/PROOF OF ITEMS YOU ARE SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR. ANY COMPENSATION REQUESTS LACKING EVIDENCE WILL BE DENIED.

Compensation Request - Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back