What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Neovo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neovo

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Tommy Delta

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198099597584

The date when this happened: 01/28/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: Grove were robbing the big bank and the server froze for ages or went extremely slow. Due to this is made me use 2 LC69 software's instead of 1 as you can see in the bottom right of the screen. I was pressing E on the console wondering why it wasn't working and it was coz the server was being slow for everyone.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/9eVj3C3FX6Upj/d1337hx0pAC0?invite=cr-MSxKdFksMzE2ODA5NjMs

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 LC69 software

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Neovo I will be handling this Comp request, however before I continue could you please answer my following questions.

1) Were you arrested after the situation? 

2) Could you please confirm the SteamID as it does not work for me

No I wasn't arrested I got away safe and sound. and apologies the ID is actually 76561198099597591 no clue how I pasted a different one beforehand.

@NeovoCould you please provide evidence of you making it out without being arrested, due to the fact that we are aware that most members that took part in the robbery got arrested. Please submit a video that is uncut 

Last edited by a moderator:
Medal only lets me post 2 minute clips but, 

1st clip - me leaving the bank - cuts out so people don't see my storage container code.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/9rK5NRauTn6T5/d13377rjaryg?invite=cr-MSxvN0csMzE2ODA5NjMs

2nd clip - me leaving my storage container and more evidence of me getting away.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/9rLemsqevc0yS/d1337zIirOPp?invite=cr-MSwyQnIsMzE2ODA5NjMs

After this I pick up the person with the money, both of us go get changed and deposit the money elsewhere. Can show evidence of that as well if needed but again it would be 2 minute clips.

Hello @Neovoafter looking at the evidence and logs, also watching you flee, safely making it to your storage unit where you could have easily dropped the software inside with 0 problems, I have decided to approve this compensation request. 

Compensation -> 1x LC69 Software - Please head to the City Hall in order to receive the compensation. 

If you are unaware on how to accept a compensation, please Click Here

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back