What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Nex Fuze - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nex Fuze

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: nex fuze

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199104029676

The date when this happened: 03/19/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: Paid for the dodgy doctor to revive someone who had told us he had 2mil on him to rob him. after the revive he then refuses to drop the stuff and starts running away even though there was a knife to him and knuckle dusters. after he NVL'd and tried running away he got stabbed and then he combat logged.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/eSIWibGagSSDl/d1337DxbhGOW?invite=cr-MSwxcW0sMTIyOTk3Mzcs

Lost items and total value of compensation: 50,000GBP and the inventory he had as shown in the footage

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there @Nex Fuze!

Firstly; I am terribly sorry that you had to experience such a silly situation such as NVL. 
Secondly;  I am also glad you reported this issue to us and the culprit was punished for such behavior. 
Thirdly; which you might not like to read, we sadly do not comp items that YOU COULD'VE OBTAINED/GAINED, but items that YOU LOST due to a rule break, the best thing I can do for you is comp you 50k for the defib. 

@Mike Wolfie I have seen compensation requests where the person has been dodgy doctored and he NVL’d. The people then got compensation of the defibrillator and the stuff the other person didn’t hand over. I’m wanting a second staff member to read over this and watch the footage just incase. 

Hello again @Nex Fuze

After reviewing this compensation request, and a discussion with other staff members, it has been agreed that we do not compensate for items you could have gotten. For all we know, there could've been a cop round the corner waiting to arrest you and take the stolen items off you.

Now having said that, as stated above by Mike, we can compensate you for what you did lose due to the rule break by the player. That being £50,000. So that is what you will be compensated for today.

Approved

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back