What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Nex Fuze - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nex Fuze

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Michaelangelo Marino

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199104029680

Character ID: 81356

The date when this happened: 12/30/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I had taken Chino to the Dodgy DR and spent 50k and then I had been shot by balla's which was proven to have been a G3.1 rule break. I was then taken to hospital by another marino and then Sean from balla's took my items. i would have never been in hospital in the first place if there wasnt rule breaks.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Or0MZarD7j6ll/d133750Eodee?invite=cr-MSxTQ2wsMTIyOTk3Mzcs

Lost items and total value of compensation: £50,000 (Dodgy DR), 1 Standard Pistol, 56 Pistol bullets

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hiya, had a look through the (very) long report, and have came to understand whats actually happened. 

I'm happy to compensate the pistol and ammo you lost from the robbery that took place due to the fact it purely wouldn't have happened if no metagaming occurred.

However, I will not be compensating the £50,000 fee from the dodgy doctor as it was spent on your friend. You would have spent this money regardless of the rulebreak.

Approved

x1 Standard Pistol

x56 Pistol Ammo

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back