What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Nick Carraway (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Carraway

Papa Victor
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name: Carry Nickaway
Steam ID: 76561198092475951
Date this happened: 31/05/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was going to land at HMS Insurgent to check how much is the gang base there for and if its owned,i touched the ground while going 6 km/h with my Hummingbird and it just blown up. Here is me dying https://plays.tv/video/5b0ff7cfc0c8127549/me-dying
Link to any evidence:

https://plays.tv/video/5b0ff539026a0a16ad/rip-heli-nd-me
Lost items and total value of compensation.: I´ve lost Vermin+ 20 mags,.45 ACP suppresor,RCO,Defender helmet,Gas mask,Green hex carryall,Carrier rig tropical,CTRG fatigues. Total worth of compensation: 60k Vermin+20k mags+50k suppressor,RCO 7k,3k green NVG,Defender helmet 850 pounds,CTRG stealth uniform tee 8.5k,carrier rig 7.5k,carry all 5k,gas mask 10k,Zubr revolver 30k In total: 201 850 pounds.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Denied

I do not see an unedited video from the start of the incident to the end (death) and will need one or have the videos link up to the point that there is very little to no dispute possible. Regardless of that fact I see no issue from Arma only that a pilot decided it was a good idea to try and land a hummingbird going sideways on bar skids that if Arma was able to simulate it crumbling and proceeding to roll over which would end up with an explosion along with serious injury/death of those inside. In the future, if you wish to do any sort of landing like that do so either backwards or forwards not sideways and your chances of survival and less to no damage of the heli will be cut significantly.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back