What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - night_stalker_ (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

night_stalker_

In-game Name: [P] NightStalker
Steam ID: 76561197975802481
Date this happened: 06/11/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: one of our guys somehow get stuck in the hm (doors were open) so we went to have a look and see if we can help get him out as I was running down the stairs just start magically jumping around then died?
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/f_UplX_fG6c
Lost items and total value of compensation.: mx 6.5 - 75000
bipod - 7500
erco -
7 mags - 3500
range finders
balaclava -37500
crtg vest - 3750
night vision - 1000
helmet - 425
clothing -6750
first aid kits -1000
rook - 12500
rook mag - 500
gps - 50

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @night_stalker_ the Video that you provided is not working can you try getting a new one? "This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

@night_stalker_

Please adhere to the following:

EVIDENCE RULES / GUIDELINES

In the event of compensation request due to death, 'in addition' to the above guidelines, we require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:

1. Short lead up to the incident. 
  2. The incident itself.
  3. The death.
  4. Bleeding out to death and re-spawning (or server kick).
  5. Y, player or vehicle inventory contents (if claiming).
Edited or cut videos that do not show the above will not be accepted. 

Point 4 is particularly important here so we can see that A) you didn't get revived, and B) there was no one standing over you at the time of death to pick up your weapon.

Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can upload a none music edited clip no worries and btw you can see me put the gun in my bag so no chance of someone grabbing my weapon

I can upload a none music edited clip no worries and btw you can see me put the gun in my bag so no chance of someone grabbing my weapon
Please respond with the required evidence within 24 hours otherwise this request will time out.

Time Stamp 13:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back