What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Nikolaj Nielsen - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Nikolaj Nielsen

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198042802351

Character ID: 68292

The date when this happened: 11/21/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: so i just woke up and we had a shootout with hustlers but unfortunally some glitch happend where i was clearly in cover but just got shot thru a wall of concrete blocks the police later came down in the basement and collected me and took my weapons.

sorry for the big cuts in the video my recording did something weird so i dident get all the shadowplay clips

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_cCJIZsJVg
Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Heavy Pistol and 92 pistol bullets

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Nikolaj Nielsen- hope you're well.

Firstly - sorry for taking so long for this compensation request to be reviewed, better late then never!

I've reviewed the provided YouTube link, and can see that at 2:06 it does appear that you were shot through a solid wall. Whether this is up to client desync or whatever,  who knows!

However...

despite this happening, it cannot be established beyond a reasonable doubt that you wouldn't have been searched by police (and thus losing your heavy pistol + ammo). had this not had happened. You could've been downed elsewhere during this scenario, resulting in yourself being searched and losing your weapon. You could've survived and fought your way out and away from the police.

Unfortunately we are unable to issue compensation based on such hypotheticals - I hope you understand.

Compensation Request Declined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back