What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Nikolaj Nielsen - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Nikolaj Nielsen

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198042802351

Character ID: 68292

The date when this happened: 12/16/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: i lost a 50.cal when i was RDM by a police officer here is the link to the report which was approved. I believe that that situation would have gone very diffrently if i wasent forced down from my advantage point on the top of the hill by a fed shooting me all of the sudden
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/143520-report-a-player-mmicky-might-be-misspell-gta-rp/

Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/143520-report-a-player-mmicky-might-be-misspell-gta-rp/

Lost items and total value of compensation: 50. cal approx value 380K

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good evening @Nikolaj Nielsen,

I've had a look into the player report & this compensation as a whole. 
Now, I understand that a rule break was made during this situation however there is no way to prove how the situation would've turned out if this didn't happen.
As you didn't lose your items due to a direct rule break & were indeed revived after going down in this situation I will not be compensating you for these items on this occasion.

DENIED

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back