What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Nuclear Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuclear

In-game Name: Nuclear Atlas
Steam ID: 76561198090120592
Date this happened: 31/01/19
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Was playing as a civilian , flying in my taru first from high grade weed to weed pro where i proccesed all my stuff started flying to dealer and mid flight i got unexpectedly kicked with reason(You have been kicked.) ime it happend roughly 12:40 due to the kick taru obviusly blew up and lost all the items within it
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRu4Rug7PjE&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Whole taru inventory worth of weed and the one on my person due to it being ilegal
-Total weed count 144
Expected money id make from the run would be ranging around 1,1 to 1,2M due to weed selling skills and i would also like the exp i would of have gotten from selling the high grade weed due to the fact im mainly doing this for exp not the money to level the proffesion up.
If you need me to post the longer video which would take longer to upload which also shows me proccesing then sure i can do it but i dont have the part where i pick the weed up due to me not recording longer timed videos my placbacks are 2:30 m long due to space.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Nuclear Atlas 

I am going to be accepting your compensation request however not following the compensated amount you describe this due to the next reasons:

• We do not compensate for Exp due to the amount of effort needing to be done in order to do so.
  • We do not take perks and or skill into count when compensating due to this being different for each player.
The compensated amount is going to be as follow's

edb534d02f35cbff595ca308aea99924.png

Total comp to be paid: £506,880

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back