What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - oBigT - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

oBigT

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Tyler Jay

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199219366543

Character ID: 90330

The date when this happened: 05/11/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was having trouble getting in to the car where i keep my guns because of the server lag 3 of my cars showed up but after time i had keys for 1 of them i opened the car and my guns where there i put all my guns in my friends car because of the lag and waited a few minutes before getting my car back out and putting them in my car i then locked my car and parked it at tackle street parking. When i come back later all my guns and ammo have gone.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 200 pistol bullets 50 smg bullets 60 jammed bullets 1. standard pistol 1. 1911 pistol 1. machine pistol 2. jammed pistols 1. taser

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

haven't you got logs of everything like last time i dont have any clips as i wasn't to no it was all going to disappear from my car.   

haven't you got logs of everything like last time
We would ultimately need evidence of this, the ‘logs’ we had last time was actually a comparison between the backed up database and the new one. So wasn’t a ‘live’ log.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @oBigT

It is your responsibility to provide evidence of this happening. Given the above comment also from Hank, I will now be going ahead and DECLINING this request.

I do suggest in future events of this happening, to have some evidence to support your claim. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back