What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Ohayo Onii-chan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohayo Onii-chan

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Arthur Voight

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID:

The date when this happened: 05/11/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: So someone rdm me and when my friend tried to get me to the hospital we fell though the map over and over again until i bled out.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: I lost 1 diamond around 1500 cash 1 radio 1 phone 1 mining drill and 50 plastic bags

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request. 

If you have died due to someone breaking a server rule, please follow the correct steps and put up a report a player with evidence of the situation.

Would you have a video showing what happened by any chance?

As stated on our WiKi: 

If you are looking to be compensated for a rule break, in addition to a Compensation Request, please fill out a Report a Player form.

Once you have filled it out it will appear in the Compensation Request Forum so you can track its process

Please also be aware the Staff who review these requests are within their right to deny requests that have timed out. If you do not respond to a request within 24 hours, it can be denied due this. You made the request, it is your responsibility to keep track of it

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I dont have a video of it and the biggest reason i died was because the server had a issue were people were fell through the map which made it so i could not get the the hospital. 

In order to get compensation for any lost items you are expected to provide some sort of evidence to support your claim, failure to do so could result in the compensation request being denied due to insufficient evidence. 

I'm sure you can understand that although you might be genuine and you have infact lost items legitimately other people abuse the fact that we once trusted people and as such we have a strict evidence policy.

For future reference, please make sure you have some sort of recording software running so you can provide evidence of the situation. 

Compensation Request - Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back