What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Orange Juice - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange Juice

Compensation Request

In-game Name: John Ed

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199007572962

Character ID: 17638

The date when this happened: 02/19/24

The time when this happened: 00:30

Please provide full detail and evidence: I had sat down at a blackjack table and someone sat in the same seat at the same time as me and both of our hands added together to equal a hand of 22 before i could stand or hit. The dealer showed the cards and then it said i went bust and i lost all the money.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 250k in blackjack chips

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Other than the bank transfer in game no i dont have any clips but what happened to Kayvan silian is precisely what happened to me 

Good Afternoon @Orange Juice

Unfortunately, we do require evidence from you of this incident occurring as stated in the Compensation Guidelines "All compensation requests will require evidence/proof of items you are seeking compensation for. Any compensation requests lacking evidence will be denied".

Due to this, I will be declining this compensation request today.

Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back