What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - OriginalQuantum - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalQuantum

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Derek Brown

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198276006803

The date when this happened: 05/29/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I arranged to meet up with this guy and purchase a vehicle as the event was still settling down and everyone was in the middle of being transported back to the city `a middle man would have been hard to obtain. I attempted to purchase the car with cash that way if he attempted to scam we could stick him up to hand the money back over. As you can see he tried to run with the money and completely disregarded the multiple guns pointed towards him and his friend seemingly was in no state to even be there. I also attempted to remove the money from his pockets as the situation had continued and he ignored it completely. We then proceeded to take the man to the hospital to receive medical attention and hopefully retrieve the money once he decided to cooperate he then continued to lay and ragdoll the entire time and refused to acknowledge us standing there. I feel I should of obtained the £420,000 back through the roleplay. I have also linked the report a player ticket which hopefully shows all proof needed.

Link to any evidence:
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/131610-report-a-player-289-gta-rp/?tab=comments#comment-758027
Lost items and total value of compensation: £420,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

UNACCEPTABLE COMPENSATION CIRCUMSTANCES:

• User Error ( You accidentally pressed the wrong button / Purchased the wrong asset / Forgetting to sync data )
  • Client Issues ( Your game crashed not due to a server error - This is your own responsibility )
  • Being scammed within roleplay ( We cannot compensate you voluntarily giving out money )
  • Arma: Houses/Garages ( They auto expire after 60 days of not logging on )
  • Arma: Requests of under £100K when you have more than 1 million in your account

Sadley and according to the Compensation Request terms i can not give you a comp in your case since the scam happened before the other side brake the server rule and get banned

Also

ACCEPTABLE COMPENSATION CIRCUMSTANCES:

• Suffered a loss due to another player breaking a rule ( RDM / VDM / Hackers )
  • Client Desync ( Example: Someone desynced into you)
  • Server Issues ( Random Deaths / Glitching / Flying in the air / Random Explosions )
  • Unannounced restarts

This is the only cases we accept comp for it (Only)

Compensation Request - Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back