What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Orion Acrux - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion Acrux

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Orion Acrux

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198049712267

Character ID: 84065

The date when this happened: 03/02/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: Server crash at approximately 9:45pm, upon re-joining to the city my character had moved to a completely difference place and my inventory had reset to what is was when i woke up at about 830, I'm missing 10K from doing a delivery job and 10 portable speakers i had only just brought from people at galaxy, i have no video evidence however character around me can confirm the transaction and my wear abouts

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 10 portable speakers and 10,000 in cash

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hi @Orion Acrux,

Thank you very much for the speedy response!

The 10 speakers you supposedly purchased yesterday from other players at Galaxy. 
How much did you spend on these speakers?
Do you know who you transferred the money to?  
Do you have a rough time of purchase? 

My pleasure hoping to get this resolved.

So me and Miguel @Chubberswent down to galaxy, met jack and purchase 10 speakers for 22K per unit, Miguel transferred the money to jack, as had 120k of digital dens money, you can check his citizen id 25544 for confirmation. They had seven in stock so me Miguel and TJ collect the other 3 from the warehouse, upon return to galaxy the speakers were given to Miguel then given to me. after this i returned to Auto Exotic completed a couple custom order when the city crashed. when i returned i was in a completely different place missing the 10 speaker the 10k from collect one of the three speakers, happy to discuss in discord if help. time frame is approximatly 9.30 to 10pm

As owner of Galaxy I can confirm the sale of 10 portable speakers to Orion last night between the time of 9/9:30pm on the 02/03/2023 believe it was Miguel that give me the money (Jack Smith - Character ID: 28318) hope this is of any help.

yeah i bought the 10 speakers and gave them to Orion. I paid 220k for them

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening all, I appreciate the responses to this from all of you as it's helped it along quickly. 

So, after reviewing all of the information provided with a few other staff members we are happy to provide compensation for this. 

@Orion Acrux, you will be receiving the following:
+ 10x Portable Speakers 
+ £10,000 Cash 

APPROVED

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back