What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - owennev - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

owennev

Banned
Compensation Request

In-game Name: owen nev

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 1

Character ID: 81130

The date when this happened: 05/18/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: i had no idea there was a raid happening or anything was happening on turf before i logged on i just wanted to play and was met by alot of police and was not given the option to leave was just told i have to be searched witch i dont think is fair i told them i just woke up and was told i have to be searched i tried to run and shot at the officer in atempt of running but was shot and lost my gun the reason ive put this request in is because i wasnt involved in that rp situation in anyway and was dragged into it by the officer that spoke to me for some reason my medal didnt clip the shooting it just froze so i just cropped it out and kept in as much of the clip as i could but im sure that wont make any difference anyway on top of this im sure i aint allowed to be involved in any serious rp like that right as i log on and i aint in the ballas f6 either

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/19SHfqZ09tZgRb/d1337h2fWPDD?invite=cr-MSxBVzQsMTM3NTQ5NDA4LA

Lost items and total value of compensation: standard pistol maybe aroud 80 bullets not too sure

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @owennev
Unfortunately, your request does not meet the requirement, this is indeed an unfortunate situation however you are part of a gang that was being raided it was your decision alone to make your character go to sleep on turf, with that being said you cannot expect the police to act differently because you have just logged in you logged in to an active situation you could have logged out anywhere else to avoid this all thing, additionally, you could have left the area when you saw all the officers around and not get yourself involved, instead, you got yourself involved by asking questions and even pulling out a gun on the police this would be a roleplay issue and not an external one, therefore, this request will be declined.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back