What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - PAR Raptor (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor

Unlinked
In-game Name: [A] Raptor
Steam ID: 76561198076457189
Date this happened: 03/20/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: After the 8pm restart I noticed I am missing 2 airframes, 1 Hummingbird & 1 Hellcat. Both of which were used within the 4 hours prior to the restart not being manually 'parked' and both have not been sold at anytime.
I have provided a screenshot of my stats page which still contains these vehicles with a follow up image showing my air garage. (Link to my stats page that at time of posting still shows the 2 missing vehicles: https://altis.roleplay.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198076457189).
I have held off a day to see if the issue had been resolved by sadly the issue still persists.
I believe the provided screenshots should suffice for compensation but if required I may be able to get some footage of these airframes in use within the 4 hours prior to the restart.
I have heard others have been having very similar issues but after chatting with an admin they said the best course of action would be to put in a compensation request.

Thanks for your time,
Raptor
Link to any evidence:

bPYMoEZ.png

ohRtkBe.png

Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1 x MH-9 Hummingbird: £450,000
1 x Hellcat: £4,000,000
Total:£4,450,000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@PAR Raptor When you next get on the server can you screenshot your air garage again for us please and post it here.

Hi @Madmatt150, an updated screenshot, sadly still the same.

vIURR8V.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back