What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Patchy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patchy

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Patchy VV

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198316935847

The date when this happened: 26/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I have one of them old workbenches from back in the day which you used to craft guns, it cost around 400k I believe to purchase, i've just returned back to the server after a few months back and have been told that they are no longer in use, is there any way of getting compensation back as that 400k would be useful now that i've returned back to the server, cheers.

Link to any evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/NhIiwNh
Lost items and total value of compensation: 400k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Patchy

You are correct, we no longer use the workbenches that were purchasable from YouTool. As I have explained to a few people in recent days and as I will explain to you today the initial intention was for some sort of script to be made in order to compensate everyone who had purchased a table automatically as opposed to us having to go through everyone individually. 

This however has taken a back seat due to some unforeseen circumstances and as such we're not accepting individual compensation requests so my only piece of information to you is that it will get done when our development team get around to it. There is no ETA for this and as such this compensation request will be denied today. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back