What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Patrik Pirnat (Awaiting Player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrik Pirnat

In-game Name: [LF] Patrik
Steam ID: 76561198149592324
Date this happened: 23/01/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Me and my friend bought our gear and an offroad mg and we were driving down the road and desynced into a car and died. My friend got downed on the place but i got eleported to the roof of the building and i died here because nobody was able to get me.
Link to any evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1279375396
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Mk14 7.62 mm - £215,000 5x mags
Sound Suppressor (7.62mm) - £180,000
DMS [All] - £60,000
Gendarmerie Commander Unifrom - £7,000
Balaclava [All] - £35,000
Viper Harness Black - £5,000
CTRG Plate Carrier Rig - £7,500

Vehicle:
Offroad MG - Didnt found the price
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Do you have a video of this incident. At the moment i do not have enough evidence to process your claim.

EVIDENCE RULES / GUIDELINES

In the event of compensation request due to death, 'in addition' to the above guidelines, we require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:

1. Short lead up to the incident.
  2. The incident itself.
  3. The death.
  4. Bleeding out to death and re-spawning or server kick (Demonstrates no revive or friend picking up weapons etc)
  5. Y, player or vehicle inventory contents (if claiming).
Edited or cut videos that do not show the above will not be accepted. 

Please provide a detailed itemised list (in the "Lost items and total value of compensation" section) of every item you are asking compensation for.
Please note that there must be video evidence of the item; items stored in the backpack cannot be compensated for unless they feature in the uncut video.

In the event of a kick, please try and provide a rough time or window so we can check if this was a mass kick.

No i dont have any video evidence i wasnt recording at the time! But as u can see i was almost dead and the medic was 6km away!

Unfortunately your picture only shows me a dead person on a roof. Does tell me how you died or even if you died. 

Due to the lack of evidence presented your compensation request has been Refused. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back