What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Pedderrr - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedderrr

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Bailey Pedder

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199018804736

The date when this happened: 09/22/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: Today i was doing a drug run where i go to the coca plants and fill them up in my car i filled my car to 250 and found 49 meth on the floor as i processed the coke i then sold it at the beach then drove to money laundering place and changed it i had around 42000 in clean money then when i drove back to where you get the coca plants and i disconnected, when i loaded back on i thought it would have been all stored in by car that was placed in the impound but unfortunately it was not and i had only kept the 50 that was on my character that i had sold.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: £42000 in clean money

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@Pedderrr

Denied

This is due too lack of evidence. You have no proof of any of these things happening. I recommend that before you disconnect in the future you always store your vehicle in a garage. 

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back