What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Pengu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pengu

Banned
  1. In-game Name: Pengu
  2. Steam ID: 76561198249931728
  3. Date this happened: 04/19/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: In the auction house i was selling my police vest which i have gotten off from an officer, i went to sell it for 900k and ofc clicked "sell" then when i was in the auction house buying menu, the vest was up for 9mil and i had lost about 900k. Because the auction house takes 10% of the cut. So i basiclly lost all my money and my hard work for nothing. I unfortunately dont have any evidence and im so unhappy of it, cus its like the only thing i wanna play is rp and ye. i have 80 hours on this server the past 5 days or something like that.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jonas7414/
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 900k ingame money - my apologies if the english is not understandable
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello Pengu,

Without any evidence to support your compensation request, we are unable to process it fully. Please in future before you submit a comp request, read the Compensation Request Guidelines. Sorry for any inconvenience

Compensation Request Outcome: Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back