What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Phalanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalanx

Myth
In-game Name: [LCN] Phalanx
Steam ID: 76561198112634860
Date this happened: 12/05/2015
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: After server 1 crashing, we resorted to server 2 (myself and a gang member Victor Reznov), shortly after collecting the weed, his truck d-synced backwards and killed me in the process. Not much, it is really all I had, my software to record isn't working, however, the screenshot I hope, should be efficient.
Link to any evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=569174912
Lost items and total value of compensation.: One HEMMT of Cannabis: 1.2 mil.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid I don't, however, Victor himself could give you a witness account, I know its not much, but I believe its the most I have @JohnJoeegan

@Phalanx We can see that your truck set on fire, but we can not see what was inside the truck, if you could speak to victor and see if he has any screenshots?

If you look at the surrounding terrain you will notice to the right is where you pick, to the left is athira with the truck facing just to the west of Athira @JohnJoeegan

If it helps we were just driving with hemmts full of weed then i just look behind and phalanx is blown up from desync. And we would had been able to sell it because we had people at the drug  dealer

@Phalanx

I trust you, but what we have to do for one we have to do for all. I am sorry there is just not enough evidence, Refused.

@Jamz @Junior could one of you please lock and move this to refused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back