What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Philup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philup

In-game Name: philup
Steam ID: 68258
Date this happened: 30/11/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I purchased the personal garage inside of the new ARAC Roadside garage, however when spawning a vehicle it explodes , I reported it as a bug and a member of the Dev team has confirmed the garage has been removed at the last server update , he informed me I could make a comp request for this
Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/110849-vehicle-explodes-at-roadside-garage/
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Purchase of personal garage 500k
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

I can confirm that I had no choice but to put the bulldozer into the garage at Agios Roadside Garage owned by this lovely gentleman.

As Development have had to unfortunately get rid of your garage and it was for an issue server side I will accept your compensation request. 

Compensation Amount: 500K

Last edited by a moderator:
Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back