What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Ping - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepp

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Matsumoto Shiromatsu

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198244082108

Character ID: 42224

The date when this happened: 07/24/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: I logged on the server around 8:30-9PM today, I checked my balance as I usually do to get an idea of what I want to do for the day, I noticed that I was at 122k, which I was startled as I remember logging off last night with about 850k roughly, I wouldn't have the foggiest on how this happened. My bank transfer hasn't changed and no money has gone in or out that I can see. Thanks for your time.

Link to any evidence:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/954809487976448050/1133153621194834070/image.png

Lost items and total value of compensation: I believe around 700-800k in my bank.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Ping

We did look into this and it looks like the money was seized as by order of the courts, the RP reason behind it you will have to find out in RP.

Compensation Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back