What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - PNS cammyk (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNS cammyk

In-game Name: cammy
Steam ID: 76561198058166676
Date this happened: 09/23/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Kicked from game when downed
Link to any evidence:

https://i.imgur.com/3hezgDo.png
Lost items and total value of compensation.: MX 6.5mm w/ attachments - 165,000

Balaclava - 35,000

Rig - 7,500

I had another Balaclava and rig in my backpack.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@PNS cammyk, having checked the records I can see you have written multiple compensation requests in the last month or two, so you should really know, having read the compensation request terms that we require a video for compensation, not just an imgur. Failing to comply with these terms will result in an automatic denial next time.

Please go back and re-read the section entitled "EVIDENCE RULES / GUIDELINES" and provide an adequate video otherwise we will be unable to compensate.

@PNS cammyk, having checked the records I can see you have written multiple compensation requests in the last month or two, so you should really know, having read the compensation request terms that we require a video for compensation, not just an imgur. Failing to comply with these terms will result in an automatic denial next time.

Please go back and re-read the section entitled "EVIDENCE RULES / GUIDELINES" and provide an adequate video otherwise we will be unable to compensate.
Sorry, wasn't really sure what there was to see in the recording, thought a screenshot would be easier to upload.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In the event of compensation request due to death, 'in addition' to the above guidelines, we require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:

1. Short lead up to the incident.
  2. The incident itself.
  3. The death.
  4. Bleeding out to death and re-spawning or server kick (Demonstrates no revive or friend picking up weapons etc)
  5. Y, player or vehicle inventory contents (if claiming).
Please provide a video of the above (currently you only have points 4 and 5 covered). Please also list what attachments were on the gun. Could you also give more detail regarding the "rig" and balaclava, as there are multiple models.

Since this was a death-then-kick comp, please can you give an estimate (or window) as accurately as you can of when this happened, so I can check the kick logs.

In the event of compensation request due to death, 'in addition' to the above guidelines, we require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:

1. Short lead up to the incident.
  2. The incident itself.
  3. The death.
  4. Bleeding out to death and re-spawning or server kick (Demonstrates no revive or friend picking up weapons etc)
  5. Y, player or vehicle inventory contents (if claiming).
Please provide a video of the above (currently you only have points 4 and 5 covered). Please also list what attachments were on the gun. Could you also give more detail regarding the "rig" and balaclava, as there are multiple models.

Since this was a death-then-kick comp, please can you give an estimate (or window) as accurately as you can of when this happened, so I can check the kick logs.
This is the only part of the incident that I have recorded, I can't provide points 1-3 then you can just delete this post.

Sorry about the hassle.

On this occasion the issue seems to be with the kick rather than the death (not a glitch death).

If you can provide a time that this might have happened (server time, i.e. BST) then I can look into it to see if it was a client kick (not compensable) or a mass kick (compensable). We may then be able to compensate you for the items that can be seen in the video if you write a comprehensive list (as asked for above).

It happened at around 1630-1700 BST.

List of items lost:

MX 6.5mm w/ bipod and ACRO - 165,000Balaclava (Black) - 35,000Carrier Rig (Tropic) - 7,500

Having checked the server logs, I can see you were kicked from a mass kick.

However, I cant tie the video down to this event thus cant be sure that this video was from the kick in question.

I have no reason to think you are lying but in order to grant compensation I need to be sure that the video was from the kick in question. Do you have footage from before you died or while you were down? or continued to when you logged back in, so I can correlate the side chat with our server chat logs. 

Having checked the server logs, I can see you were kicked from a mass kick.

However, I cant tie the video down to this event thus cant be sure that this video was from the kick in question.

I have no reason to think you are lying but in order to grant compensation I need to be sure that the video was from the kick in question. Do you have footage from before you died or while you were down? or continued to when you logged back in, so I can correlate the side chat with our server chat logs. 
It turns out I do have footage of me actually crashing as well but the footage in between my other video is corrupted.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have checked the server logs, and this video appears to be from 3:37 BST. 

However this is also a mass kick that you were involved in so Compensation Granted.

Gun+attachments: 172500

Balaclava (black): 75000

Carrier rig (tropic): 7500

Compensation total: £255,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back