What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Police Man Reiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiSSs

1. In-game Name: Bwekfast
  2. Steam ID: 76561197976138291
  3. Date this happened: 09/09/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: Went to buy 2 jets, withdrew 40m, bought one jet and ejected, parachute killed me, re spawned so happy could get my cash ( 5 mins til restart) happy picked up 100k. Fuming

I don't record because i'm an idiot so i don't have any evidence :(
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://gyazo.com/dfde069b8d1846300347996eca9a0a12
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 20m
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Police Man Reiss As i'm sure your aware it is an unfortunate situation you have got into and one that I would like to try and help you sort out however. Issue being without any evidence I can't tell if this money was simply dropped out of your wallet, transferred to someone, robbed off you or handed to someone so without any video footage I will have to deny this request as per the compensation request terms. Does your friend who picked up the money have any footage that may help your case? 

Okay thanks for you quick response @Police Man Reiss. I am going to have to deny this request due to lack of evidence. If in future you are making a large withdrawal to purchase some items see if you can get some recording going just in case something like this was to happen again!

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back