What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - porkchop 79 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkchop 79

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Dom Lock

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199123095852

Character ID: 81987

The date when this happened: 11/19/23

The time when this happened: 19.00

Please provide full detail and evidence: i was paying my speeding tickets and got charged twice normally when you pay for speeding tickets, its clears them straight away so i thought i didn't pay the first time around.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1DP9fEedcIA-qg/d1337q0CN28X?invite=cr-MSxOcXMsMTU4ODk2MjQzLA

Lost items and total value of compensation: 69000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good morning @porkchop 79, I hope all is well! 🙂

I've had a look into the footage provided and you have indeed been charged twice for your speeding tickets. At least you can say you've paid! 
All I will say, is next time please click off of the page and check they've all disappeared before pressing the button again.

Due to the above, I will issue you compensation of £69,227 today!

APPROVED

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back