What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Price - Robz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price - Robz

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: robz ace

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199165578940

Character ID: 32689

The date when this happened: 07/20/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: Left my gun and bullets in a car another vehicle spawned but wasnt fully in i put my stuff in the issi and left, whilst the other car was still local. I went to take some photos and came back then the other issi spawned and nothing was inside the duplicated one and the one i pulled out.

Link to any evidence:

Discord Ticket
Lost items and total value of compensation: 1x Machnie pistol X183 smg bullets

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Price - Robz- sorry for the delay in reply to this.

After discussing with a few other members of staff, we'll unfortunately be declining this compensation request today. This is based on two main factors:

1. You made no attempt to contact staff at the time regarding the glitched vehicles, instead you place your items into the vehicle despite a copy of said vehicle still existing in the world.
  2. Your weapon + ammunition were taken away by another player - so to compensate yourself would effectively duplicate an already existing weapon.

Compensation Request Declined 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back