What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Puppy1004

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
In-game Name: Puppy1004

Steam ID: 76561198120548142

Date this happened: 13 Januari 2016

The Server this happened on.: Forums & My Room

Please provide full detail and evidence:

I went to the gym at around 6PM, I got dressed and hopped on my bycicle. My read light was broken, so I had to look out for RL police because they will ticket me if I don't have my lights on. As I was cycling past the gas pump that is close to my gym, I spotted a police van pumping up his tires. I acted normal and got past without them noticing. At this point I parked my bycicle in the bycicle spots located at the gym. This is where I went inside the gym, checked in and went on the treadmill(Running thingy). I have ran for a good 20 minutes at 9-11Km/h(Switching speeds), after this I went to do some more exercising at the gym. I was finished after about 45 minutes at the gym, I went to my bycicle, cycled home and went to eat 8 chocolate chip cookies.

After this I went upstairs, started taking my clothing off(Shoes, black and orange gym shirt and pants, underwear and my socks) to take a shower, I noticied that my PC was left turned on so I decided to have a look on the ALUK forums. This is where I got really frustrated when ALUK kept crashing my FireFox/Other browsers as this kept happening for about 10 times an hour, this led me to throw my Logitech RX 250 Mouse on the floor. It's broken now.

I have spoken to @Khandamir/Paul Montana about this and all he had to say was that I had anger management issues. At this point I thought it was a great idea to make a compensation request for this. Now I am writing the compensation request for my broken mouse.

I have not taken my warm shower yet. I will be taking a shower for 30 minutes after this. I will be using soap to wash my body, shampoo to was my hair and a washcloth to wash my face. When I am done showering, I will be stepping out of the shower to get 3 towels(one for my lower body, one for my upper body and one for my face). I will use these towels to dry the water of my entire body. When I am completely dry, I will clean my face with a face cleaning tonic, after this I will apply moisturizer. When this is done I will put new underwear on and proceed to get more food from downstairs after this I shall return back to my room to: snapchat some people, whatsapp some people, be on teamspeak, trying to browse the forums, look at 9gag and basicly the usuall.

When it's about 10:30(Dutch time) I will proceed to go to my bed, set my alarm clock at 6:00(dutch time), wish everyone a good night and throw my phone on my couch(No worries the couch is soft). When it is 6:00 AM in the next morning I shall proceed to be very annoyed by the alarm clock(I have to get up and walk to my couch to turn this of). Once the alarm clock is turned of, I will get, Underwear, hair stuff and my phone, to take with me to the bathroom for another shower, I will be in the bathroom till around 6:45(dutch time) to finish my bathroom routing, I will then go downstairs eat breakfast, go to my room and get dressed. At this point it is 7:18(dutch time) and I will proceed to go to the bathroom to apply Hair mousse, hair styling paste and wax to my hair to bring it into shape. When this is done, I walk to my room and apply deoderant(axe, dont judge me I am 17) and eau de toilette(Some stuff I got for XMAS). When this is finished, I walk down the stairs, grab a phone charger, put my coat on, grab my backpack(this contains no books because I always forget to pack my books) and continue moving on to school.

At school, the first thing I do is charge my phone when my phone is charged(Put it on airplane mode, it will charge faster) I go to the supermarket at least 3 times a day(1 time for every 30 minute break) and buy some energy drinks, doritos, cola and donuts. I consume my bought stuff during class where I always manage to have enough food to last me and my gf till the next break.

After school is done, I go back home, eat diner and go to the gym, only for my cycle to repeat after this.

Right now I am using my back-up mouse and I will be looking forward to buying a new mouse on friday at around 9AM.\

I hope that I have described it in enough detail, if you have any further questions feel free to message me

Link to any evidence:

Proof of ALUK forums error message:

2bEgqyf.png

Proof of broken mouse:

57dI28s.jpg

Lost items and total value of compensation.: 

• Logitech RX 250
  • My continues cycle has been broken
Physical value:

€19,99 - http://www.bol.com/nl/p/logitech-rx250-muis/1003004011227019/

Emotional value:

Priceless, I was deeply attached to that mouse.

Total value:

Priceless + €19,99

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Khandamir/Paul Montana told me to put in the General Discussions and put [BANTER] here because appearantly me breaking my mouse is banter :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna give him his comp,Loss of Forum time can be very detrimental to a personas health.

P.S I lov emy mouse too.Her name is Charolette Ray

You're a weird one, Puppy. You really are.

(and that's something coming from me)

The mouse is in a better place now.

Or it's on a shelf in your house lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't you died m8? I still need that weapon on exile.
Took me a few minutes to figure out what you was talking about, I have enough food and drink to last me a lifetime so keep waiting you heartless bastard!

Back