What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - PutinCrak - FiveM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putin Dimitri

1. In-game Name: Putin Crak
  2. Steam ID: 76561198121034981
  3. Date this happened: 06/30/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: My gun dissapeared from my inventory...
    I was flying a plane over "mount chilliad" and my game crashed so i relogged. When i relogged i spawned on the mountain and kept falling till i was dead. This countinoued until i fell down to the bottom of the mountain. I relogged every time i died, hope its okay. But thats cuz my game crashed.
    Anyways my ingame friend from "The Colombo Family" called alphonse brown crafted it for me like 30-60 minutes before this happened. So he can vouch for me. But other than that i didnt record it or anything.
    This happened to me before where my stuff just dissapeared. But now that guns are so rare it kinda sucks.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zPblKjAjEKyPXXb24UXatMdTDDTcmGml/view?usp=sharing
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Vintage Pistol. Worth: 70k? not sure tho
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@PutinCrak  due to lack of evidence i sadly enough can not compansate you please make sure to record your game in the future

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back