What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - PutinCrak - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putin Dimitri

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Putin DImitri

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198121034976

The date when this happened: 15/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: After the update my weed should have been fully grown in my house but somehow it went back to Stage 1/4. I dont know if you can like speed up the process or just delete the growing weed and give me the grown one. Anyways i would really appreaciate if you helped me. I got 12 plant pots and every one of them had growing weed in it. Well it should have been done by the time the server was updated. I sadly only have evidence from 14. jan. Its not the money im trying to get back but the invested time. So i really hope u can help me with this. Ty:)

Link to any evidence:
https://i.imgur.com/OlDNrnj.png
Lost items and total value of compensation: weed plants from 12 plant pots. Price: I dont know. If im right then 1 pot should get me 250 weed so that should be 3000 weed.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Alright @PutinCrak

Unfortunately as you found out this is something that happened to every house and something that was unforeseen. Sadly "we are unable to speed up the process or skip any process for you. The most I can do is compensate you the few hundred pounds you spent on watering cans but as you say this isn't about money and wouldn't be worth it anyway therefore we're unable to action your compensation request today.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

tenor.gif

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back