What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - PyroPlayzStuff - (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroPlayzStuff

Cuddling My Kittens - Somewhere In Newcastle
In-game Name: PyroPlayzStuff
Steam ID: 1
Date this happened: 12/30/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1

Please provide full detail and evidence:

This was during the Server update at 20:45 (London), Server was late to update, and remained unstable afterwards. I was in the process of moving house, following a spree of "Troll-based Raids" on my old premise, and the server crashed whilst we were looking at potential properties to move into. Resulting in the loss of (nearly) everything I had at the time. I would appreciate being granted the chance to restore what I once had, as the crash itself was server-side, and all clients were effected. The restart itself was unannounced, and before 12pm (As stated in the Compensation request rules) and there had been no indication that prior to re-opening; the server may have indeed been unstable. I joined the TS Support page, where It was suggested I open a Compensation request (Link Provided by Aiden [AT634]) Log provided below:

<20:00:58> *** You are now talking in channel: "The Globe Room"
<21:07:36> *** You are now talking in channel: "Join for Support - Staff Team will help."
<21:07:57> *** You are now talking in channel: "Staff Help 1"
<21:08:43> "Aiden [AT634]": https://www.roleplay.co.uk/guide/support/compensation-requests/
<21:08:53> *** You are now talking in channel: "The Globe Room"

I would appreciate being able to recover any assets at all which I have lost, as the financial implications this has on myself (As a poor lowly-news reporter) will set me back a lengthly amount of time to amend.

I'd Appreciate any help available; as this incident was unforseen, and forced my hand accordingly.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knm8ADU7nN0&feature=youtu.be (Provided By The IFRIT Driver) 
- Screenshots Available On Request (Clientside Via Steam) 

Lost items and total value of compensation.:

2x MK20 : £100,000
1x MX 6.5mm : £150,000
1x MK14 Variants : £160,000
1x PDW 2000 9mm (Unk, Not Listed)
1x Spar 16-S (Circa ~450k; Evidence as listed : https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/76148-spar-16s-with-mags/ )
17x NV Goggles (Brown) : £1000
1x NV Goggles (Black) : £2000
1 CTRG Urban Uniform Tee: £2500
1x Carrier Rig (Tropic) : £7500
6x Silencer - 5.56mm : £100,000
5x Flashlight : £2000
4x RCO : £7000
4x BIPOD Variants : £15,000
2x IR Laser Pointer : £5000
1x Black Bipod Nato (Unk, Not Listed)
1x DMS : £40,000
6x 9mm 30rd Magazines (Red) : (Unk, Not Listed)
1x 5.56mm 150rd Magazine (Spar-16s) : (Unk, Not listed)
7x 5.55 30rd STANAG Reload Tracer : (Unk, Not Listed)
2x 7.62mm 20rd Magazine : £2000

Subtotal (Excluding Unknown Items) : Circa : £1,531,000

The Price listed is assuming a Spar-16s would be worth a value in the region of £450k (During the Half-Price Sale), and that any of the values of the items I have listed as (Unknown Value) are excluded from the total.

The Equipment I was carrying I will not be Claiming for, despite it's loss. In the hopes of saving any further hassle.

I hope this can be resolved soon! Thank you for taking the time to view this Request; I have every faith it will be processed and evaluated thoroughly.

Further footage is available on reuqest
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted for the value of £673,750 - Value of most of your items are half price currently because of the 50% off Sale.

The following Items we will do not accept compensation for because they are not sold in the Rebel Market
MK20C, Bipod Black & 5.56 150rnd mags

Please contact a member of the staff team via teamspeak to get this compensation request actioned.

Also, please provide the staff member you contact the correct Player ID since you didn't in this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PyroPlayzStuff 

Can you please contact a member of staff on teamspeak within 2 weeks to get this completed as it has been accepted for a while now and we can't keep these open forever.

Thanks.

Completed on 30/01/2017 When Player was Offline!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back