What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - PyroPlayzStuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroPlayzStuff

Cuddling My Kittens - Somewhere In Newcastle
In-game Name: Purro Paws Stuff
Steam ID: 76561198093426528
Date this happened: 16/11/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I'd been completing a series of Red-Zone runs prior to the incident occurring - As the server was unpopulated bar myself and another individual (~6:45am). I saw that an SAF Drop had been announced and I moved to secure it, flying to the zone itself and scouting the area both in my Hummingbird and on-foot; Once I realised the drop had probably found itself a nice new home deep within the earth's core - I refuelled my helicopter and embarked to return the money I had collected to my Safehouse. Upon Re-Embarking the helicopter I opened my map to try and locate my safehouse - But soon realised that the helicopter's collective was raising despite my best efforts (Holding Z with Vigor) to keep it lowered until the helicopter had built up enough RPM's to take-off safely from the embankment (A common procedure for "Tricky" Takeoffs" to prevent exactly this...).

Why exactly the helicopter decided it wanted to become the airborne equivalent of Bambi on Ice - I don't exactly know... And I'll be the first to admit it's difficult to gauge exactly what might've caused the sudden increase in throttle (Tabbing to Map, or just Arma doing what Arma does best), but it's remains clear to see that it was far from my intention to become a human skid-mark. I immediately opted to free-look to be sure the helicopter was grounded but even then it was still throttling up, and with the controls completely locked my fate was sealed.

Should I be of any further assistance please feel free to ask - I just wish to emphasise that this was not a case of user-error; But that is for you to judge accordingly.

Have A Lovely Day,
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPTMIfMKeU
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1x Carrier Special Rig (Green) - £?
1x Spar-17 Sand - £125,000
1x 4-Five .45 ACP - £17,500 (With Suppressor ~ £25,000)

Stack of Cash [636,000]

The rest is too minor to mention in all honest and wouldn't amount to an awful lot i'd assume.

Total Value: ~ £793,500 (Excluding the Carrier Special Rig, as I am unsure of the value outside of the Auction House - Where it's listed for ~900k but that seems excessive)

Thank you again for taking the time to read this request,
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello Pyro, 

Thank you for taking the time to do this request, unfortunately we are not able to compensate you for the helicopter's collective, a great thing to get into the habit of doing is holding down "Z" when first spooling the helicopter up, when you come into land and you raise your collective after the engine has shut down it saves your collective input so even though you were spooling up your collective was raised to its maximum.

Sorry for any inconvenience! 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back