What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - pyroxd - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyroxd

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jack jones

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198242507850

Character ID: 94940

The date when this happened: 07/29/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: i just pulled out my car then put my gun in the back of the car when it was localised now it has disapeard

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/QTUYDLIveWs

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1911 pistol

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @pyroxd - thank you for making the time to submit this compensation request.

When you pull a vehicle from your garage, the server does spawn a 'local' car in its place - it then gets 'replaced' with your actual car (inventory and all). If you put items into the local vehicles inventory before it turns into your car, the inventory is overwritten and items are lost.

Going forward, wait until your car has been spawned in before accessing its inventory.

You will be compensated on this occasion, but now that you are aware of this - please follow the advice above.

In future you will not be compensated if this occurs again.

Compensation Request Accepted:

1x M1911 Pistol

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back