What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Qrow (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qrow

Bug Reporter
Unlinked
In-game Name: Qrow Orion
Steam ID: 224480
Date this happened: 26/06/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Attempted an RP HM with the police as a change of pace. Despite several articles of documentation with apparently no fault and approaching 2 hours of roleplay, my group was granted 25 gold bars. 17 of which were placed inside the Hemmt I was in. As you can see a second hemmt clearly doing the cha cha slide desyncs inside my Hemmt. Now vehicles don't move like that, so I don't see how this could be a case of VDM over server side desync.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/r4ENyVteKTA
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 17 Golden bars of deliciousness - 300k/ea at my sale value = £5.1 million
17 Golden Bars of Sadness - 200k/ea at market value = £3.4 million
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Denied

Alright Chap, pretty much, as annoying as this is going to sound I genuinely cannot compensate you for this, seeing as there is a chance that you could have been interrupted in your Gold travels. You could have been robbed or spiked, set up on at the gold buyer, all those kind of events.

I can't really walk you past "Go" and help you collect your "3.4 Mil" seeing as you might have missed your roll of dice, and possibly of landed on that hotel in "Park Place" or "Boardwalk". I hope you understand.

Locked & Moved.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back